Cooperation Agreement between the National Research University Bauman MSTU and Joint Stock Company (JSC) Pluton
A cooperation agreement was concluded for the purpose of improving professional training of students and conducting joint research in various scientific and technical areas.
Within the framework of Cooperation, the Parties determine the following priority areas:
– establishment of information exchange in relation to innovations and demands for their implementation, which can be accomplished through joint efforts;
– exchange of scientific and educational materials and other information;
– writing and publication of joint scientific articles, monographs, textbooks, etc.;
– holding joint scientific seminars, conferences and symposia;
– providing industrial, technological and pre-graduation practical training for students at JSC Pluton;
– targeted training of specialists for employment with JSC Pluton and with other organizations and enterprises.
Organizational work is currently underway to prepare similar cooperation agreements between JSC Pluton and Russian Technological University MIREA, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Russian State Technological University named after K.E. Tsiolkovsky (MATI), D. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia and other leading Moscow universities.